WELCOME TO WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE....

WELCOME TO A PLACE WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE... DREAM IT... FEEL IT... ACHIEVE IT...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

WHERE AND HOW TO BUY A LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS 14,000 NAIRA ($100)

HOW TO BUY A LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS 14,000 NAIRA ($100)
buying laptop for as low as 14,000 naira...
Yes it is true and it is as possible as kissing your your girlfriend.
At first I thought it was impossible to buy a brand new laptop for 14,000 naira ($100) till I saw it with my own eyes; somebody I know but the laptop for $100 and was delivered to him, I sharply ordered my own and it was delivered within five days(5days)...
HOW TO DO IT: Get a gtb (garantee trust bank) mastercard or other relivant visacard. Go to this site and register then order http://www.pcsurplusonline.com/. It will be delivered to you after purchase in 5 business day(s). I don't want this greate offer to pass by without my onenaija fans benefiting from it, other people will collect money with this information but we don't collect funy money. Flex and order yours now. Comments or contributions are required. Remember it's proudlyonenaija...

2 comments:

Don't forget to leave a comment...